Re: App for making invitation cards

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:

	There is also Passepartout in the Gnome world, but it is not yet
packaged for Debian.  In a simpler note, you can create cards and the
such with gLabels.

I just tried to install passepartout on my sid box; it's in the archives, but currently broken; I'll wait another little while and try again.

I just tried out gLabels; it's pretty impressive. I made some business cards using OO.o the other day; they turned out well, and I was able to do more things to them than gLabels seems to allow me to do. However, in the future, I'll probably try gLabels, because for simple cards, it seems to be way easier than using OO.o for such tasks.

Thanks for the info.

--
Kent