Re: No Java on Thunderbird and Sid ?

Uwe Dippel wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:20:17 +0100, Kent West wrote:

which site?

Don't know by heart and currently have no access. Tried some 5-6
different JAVA test sites

If you type in "about:plugins" in Firebird's URL field, what's the
result?

My mistake, I ought to have mentioned that. It shows exactly the other
three plugins from that directory. But no JAVA plugin.

You wrote that you're "

using the recommended jdk from Blackdown", but I'm not sure which one that might be. You'll need to get the one that matches the version of gcc that you're using. There are two sdk files, one for gcc2, and one for gcc3. Whichever one you downloaded, you might try the other one.

--
Kent