Hungarian HU_HU.AFF file

Dear DEBIAN team,

my name is Frank Dieckmann, Hannover / Germany.

I'm a linguist and right now I'm interested in Hungarian.
I found the HU_HU.AFF and .DIC files but have problems
understanding the affix file.
I'd appreciate very much if you could take a minute to read
and (I hope) answer my questions in the attached file "hu_hu.txt".

Thank you very much in advance !

Yours sincerely
Frank Dieckmann
Some questions about "HU_HU.AFF" file for MYSPELL

Sorry, but as I don't have any knowledge about UNIX, ISPELL
and MYSPELL (but I understand the conversion rules of ISPELL-
affix files), I'd like to ask if someone could take a minute
to answer my following 4 questions about the HU_HU.AFF state-
ments below ?

Please,

1) what is the meaning of the following statements ?

COMPOUNDMIN 2
COMPOUNDFLAG Y
COMPOUNDWORD 2 y
COMPOUNDSYLLABLE 6 aáeéiíoóöõuúüû
SYLLABLENUM klmc

ACCENT áéíóöõúüû aeiooouuu

2) and what is the meaning of the following statements ?
(an answer for one example (e.g. REP jj lly) is enough)

REP 45
REP í i
REP i í
REP ó o
REP o ó
REP ú u
REP u ú
REP û ü
REP ü û
REP j ly
REP ly j
REP jj lly
REP jj llj
REP lly jj
REP ggy gyj
REP gyj ggy
REP ggy dj
REP gy dj
REP nny nyj
REP nny nj
REP tty tyj
REP tty tj
REP cc tsz
REP cc dsz
REP cc gysz
REP cs ts
REP cs ds
REP ccs ts
REP ccs ds
REP ccs gys
REP g kd
REP öss õs
REP öll õl
REP ütt ût
REP ijj íj
REP x ksz
REP ksz x
REP xx xsz
REP xx kssz
REP x xsz
REP x kssz
REP xsz kssz
REP sz c
REP szt cet
REP ssz cc
REP jl lj

3) For the following statement:

SFX p   zt   szem         szt

I assume that 'SFX' means suffix with flag 'p', meaning that
from 'szt' the ending 'zt' has to be replaced by 'szem'
Correct ?

4) For the following statement:

PFX D   0    leg          .

I assume that 'PFX' means prefix with flag 'D',
meaning that 'leg' may precede every first letter '.' of a word.
Correct ?