Unmounting smb share only possible as root

Hi everybody

In our university network, I have to access a server via smb. I have
added to my /etc/fstab:

//server.subdomain.domain.de/Biorad  /home/jorg/biorad  smb
username=Biorad,password=Bioraduser,noauto,user 0 0

When I mount biorad/ as user, I get the following error message:

1773: session request to SERVER.SUB failed (Called name not present)

But nevertheless I can read and write to the directory. So far so good,
but when I try to unmount this share from the same user account, I get
the following error message:

umount: only root can unmount //server.subnet.domain.de/Biorad from
/home/jorg/biorad

Can anbody tell me why this is the case?

Thanks,
joerg

--
\usepackage{brain}