Re: complete vs. detached GPG signatures

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 22:21:43 +0000, Pigeon wrote:
> Anyone care to explain, or point me to an explanation of, the difference
> between a "complete" and "detached" GPG signature?

Complete signature:
	original file
	-- signing process -->
	modified file containing both the original information and the
	signature.

Detached signature:
	original file
	-- signing process -->
	original file + separate signature file

HTH,
Ray
--
Professionele hackers kunnen uw bedrijf veel schade berokkenen.
	Snail-mail spam van het Nederlands Normalisatie-Instituut