Annoying OpenOffice Errors

Why am I getting a bunch of errors every time I save a document in OpenOffice 1.1.0?

This always happens the first time a document is saved after OO is run. I get a whole bunch of error messages similar to this one...

http://webpages.charter.net/scarletdown/DB-Temp/OO-Error.JPG

After clicking OK through each error, then the document gets saved properly.

OpenOffice was installed via apt-get install openoffice.org.

I then uninstalled it and reinstalled again, though apparently it didn't "really" uninstall, as nothing was actually re-downloaded when I did the apt-get install command again.

Anyone know what is causing these errors? This is getting rather annoying now having to click through 18 errors each time.