Re: cdrdao, atapi, k3b

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 01:03:24PM -0400, Stephen Cormier wrote:

> You may want to look at the archive for Monday, Janurary 12, 2004
> in the thread "cdrao not working with 2.6".

I mis-posted my reply to debian-devel earlier -- have a look there
for output from an actual run and comments from the cdrdao Debian
maintainer. But to summarize, cdrdao (1.1.7-5 in testing and sid)
had ATAPI support added by the maintainer sometime around July 2003.

I don't know about k3b. I just downloaded it, ran "k3b" and watched
it open 671 instances of cdrecord before I alt-sysrq-K'd the mess.