Problem installing debian over network

Hi,
    I'm a newbie to the Linux World and especially Debian. I was running Red Hat so far on my machine and have decided to move to Debian. I followed the instruction given @ Debian.org and downloaded a Minimal CD image to install Debian over Network (http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/). After downloading a minimal image from http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/boot-floppies/vanilla-3.0.23-netinst.iso I burned the image onto the CD and started installing it on my machine. After everything was done and I was ready to install the base image I get the following error no matter which mirror site I choose, I'm not sure why this is happening
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/ppp/ppp_2.4.1.uus-4_i386.deb is corrupted.
Can't download PPP.
I'm not sure why this is happening with every mirror site I choose. Am I doing something wrong, or am I missing something?
I really appreciate any help.
Regards,
Udaypal Aarkoti