Re: Anyone using Aironet or similar wireless device?

	In my experience with my Sony Vaio laptop which I use a Cisco Aironet
350 I found with the latest firmware I was pretty much forced to move to
the 2.6 kernel for support... After the firmware update the 2.4 driver
started failing to work properly for me and updating to the 2.6 kernel
I've had no problems.

	Regards,
	Jeremy