Re: Change default browser for Mozilla-Thunderbird

Mike Fedyk wrote:

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 09:54:43AM -0600, Paul Stolp wrote:
* Mike Fedyk <mfedyk@matchmail.com> [2004-01-09 23:47]:
Currently they open up with konqueror, how do I change that to
mozilla-firebird?
I use mutt from unstable, but I had to:
# update-alternatives --config x-www-browser

That did the trick.

Well, that was easy. I've been tinkering off and on for a couple of weeks with mozdev extension and with user.js and shell scripts. Then along comes Paul with this suggestion, and bing! (But I missed Paul's post, so I'm glad Mike responded publicly, allowing me to see this one.)

--
Kent