Re: packages.debian.org lives again

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 10:36:42PM +0100, GCS wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  Just to share with everyone my happiness that packages.debian.org is
> functioning again. Thanks everyone involved!

Yes, that's nice.  And I see there's been some changes, too.

BTW -- is there a "package" for that site?  I'd like to add a wishlist
item.  Specifically, I would like to be able to view/download individual
files within a package (as can be done with CPAN's "browse" feature).

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org