Re: Debian Sparc

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 02:48:20PM -0200, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:46:40 +0100, Thomas Doerr wrote:

> > How is it possible to run the hisax fpr isdn ?, i can'T find it ...
>
> 	Do you mean hylafax?
hisax is the name of a chip and the driver for it in the Linux kernel.
I can't help him but it was there bag in the times when I used isdn for
internet access.

Sven
--
Revolution is not a dinner party, not an essay, nor a painting, nor a piece of
embroidery; it cannot be advanced softly, gradually, carefully, considerately,