Re: Remove E-mail Headers

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 10:38:12AM +0100, Lorenzo Rossi wrote:
| Hi,
|
| I have a problem with e-mail messages sent from my client.
| I use Evolution 1.4 and my own smtp server, Postfix.
| When I send an e-mail message, my client add some header, exactly:

Don't remove this one.  All messages are required to have a globally
unique Mesasge-Id.  If you remove it, your mail server will insert a
new one.

Why would you want to remove these?  Are you ashamed of using
evolution?  :-)

Anyways,
    ---- main.cf
    header_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks

    ---- header_checks
    /^X-Mailer:/    IGNORE
    /^X-Evolution-Source:/    IGNORE

-D

--
If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us.