Re: Debian -> Windows | Windows -> Debian

Hi,

* Mike Bentzen <bentzenmichael@hotmail.com> [2004-01-11 00:57]:
>I'd like to host my & my dad's web page on a server. I would like it to be a linux box with debian as the OS.
>It will handle the internet connection won't it?

Sure, as long as you don't have especially exotic hardware for this.

>and can i set up a proxy server between Debian and Windows?

Between? On a third box? Can't see why you shouldn't.

>We are using the same internet connection to host the server and surf the net.
>
>Is this possible?

Of course.

Thorsten
--
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
    - Isaac Asimov