Why can't I fetch my mail any more?

I have fetchmail and have been using fetchmail since I started using
Debian about two years ago.  I am currently using 6.2.3-6 with
debian/linux version 2.4.23-1.  I have a .fetchmailrc and I have it
polling each mail.isp.net.  It uses POP3 proto.  I have my username
and password.   It will go to the mail.isp.net and tell me how many
pieces of mail I have there.  But it won't bring the mail home.  I get
a smpt query status of 10.  I don't know what this means exactly even
after reading the man file.  I was hoping that someone could put me in
the right direction as to how to remedy this situation.
Thank you,
Michael

--
Michael Ward Cole, DO