Issues with Debian testing on a ppc B&W Mac G3?

Hi!

Are there some known issues running Debian testing on a powerpc Blue&White Mac G3?

I installed Debian stable on my G3 a while ago (April 2003) and that was working correctly (except Samba which I had to restart every other day or so). Lately I wanted to play with some C# and Java dev (namely Mono and Eclipse packages) so I used apt-get dist-upgrade to move the system to a Debian testing. That was a couple weeks ago. Now the system is unstable. When I try to log on the system in the morning, nothing happens -- the terminal doesn't come up and I can't do remote ssh (but ping works). That happens once in a while, 3 times in two weeks. During the day I'm generally connected from another computer using ssh and a screen session, and I noticed the screen session would simply day after some time (seems random though). I don't seem to be able to pin point the fault to one given package or anything. The last important note is that I haven't changed the kernel -- I was and I'm still running a 2.4.20 that I compiled myself.

So I am wondering if there's some place on the net where I can get a status of stability of debian testing on a PPC G3 or if I should submit bugs reports (quite frankly I don't find "generic" bugs reports as this too useful).

Hints, ideas or help appreciated
Regards
Raphael