Re: configure dies with Permission denied error

CROSS-POSTED FROM DEBIAN-DEVEL....

Ken, debian-devel is for development of the Debian distribution (as the
name would imply).  debian-user is for user questions (as yours is).
Please follow-up your question on debian-user.

My solution to your problem: "chmod +x configure".

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/