Re: Kppp and ppp

Hello,

I had a similar-sounding problem just the other day, and Andreas'
suggestion worked splendidly to solve my problem. It is a
longstanding issue with kppp. The other thing you'll want to do is
check permissions - try running kppp as root ("kdesu kppp") to make
sure that's not the source of the problem. Otherwise, I added my user
to the "dip" and "dialout" groups, and that seemed to give it all the
power it needed.

Hope that helps,
Christopher Martin