compiler error - Help

Dear Sir,

We have the task of executing exe file created from Java source using
gcj-3.3 compiler. Our aim is to execute the exe file in the non-java
environment.

But, we have a problem in executing the exe file compiled using gcj-3.3
compiler in Debian server. It throws the following error.

"libgcj failure: Duplicate class registration:
javax.naming.NoPermissionException
Aborted "

We have described our flow and the problem in the following points.

1.We have grouped our java source in different packages and then
grouped the packages into the appropriate jar files.

2.We have a java source with main class, which calls other methods in
the same package.

FYI: Our package is working fine in windows and other Linux environments
with java.

3. Now we are trying to compile the java class files (which are grouped
in "jar file") into "so" files using gcj-3.3 native code compiler.

4.We use the following command

"gcj
--classpath=/home/jayk/syswebcompile:/usr/local/src/objdir.org/i686-pc-linux
-gnu/libjava/libgcj-3.3.2.jar
-shared constants.jar -o constants.so"

to create the "so" files.

We also include other "jar files" from where the compiling file imports
classes.

 "gcj-3.0
--classpath=home/jayk/syswebcompile:/usr/local/src/objdir.org/i686-pc-linux-
gnu/libjava/libgcj-3.3.2.jar:/home/jayk/syswebcompile/parser.jar:/home/jayk/
syswebcompile/dbconnection.jar
-shared common.jar -o common.so"

to create "so" files.

6.We use the following command to compile the java file with main method

"gcj-3.0
--classpath=/usr/lib/jdk1.3.1:/usr/local/src/objdir.org/i686-pc-linux-gnu/li
bjava:/usr/lib/libgcj.jar:/home/jayk/syswe

bcompile:/usr/local/src/objdir.org/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libjava/libgcj-3.3.2.ja
r:/usr/lib/jdk1.3.1/lib:/usr/lib/webclient.so:/usr/lib/datadriver.so:/usr/li
b/parser.so:/usr/lib/common.so:/usr/lib/constants.so:/usr/lib/dbconnection.s
o:/usr/lib/dbpooling.so:/usr/lib/configuration.so:/usr/lib/rmiconfig.so
SyswebConfig.java --main=SyswebConfig -o SyswebConfig".

Here we include all the jar files, which contain the source class, and
the "so" files, which we have created using gcj compiler.

7.We don't find any error message while compiling "so" and main "exe"
file.

8.We have the problem "libgcj failure: Duplicate class registration:
javax.naming.NoPermissionException Aborted " while executing the exe
file.

Kindly suggest us

1.Whether our approach is correct or is there any other way to do this.

2.If our approach is correct,how to solve this problem.

With best regards,
R.Balamurugan