Re: How xcdroast a multi-session CD R/RW? - solved.

I am following up my own post as I have solved the problem myself.

 1) You need to create session/image with write as a session enabled.
if you do so it will ask you if you want first or next session - answer appropriately. if you want later sessions then you need the cd to which you want to add in the writer.
        After this appropriate image will be created.
  2) Burn the image with write as a session enabled.

The last time I tried I must have missed some steps.

Thats it.

BTW, be careful of the following

It appears that Linux optimizes/reuses mounted system cache across remounts without cd eject. Thus the following surpise happens.

 1) You mount CD-R/RW
 2) Check its contents
 3) Unmount it
 4) Add a session without auto eject.
 5) Remount the CD-R/RW
 6) Surprise - you do not see the new session files!

Solve the problem by unmounting - ejecting and then remounting.

Hope this helps others who are looking to make multi-session CDs with xcdroast.

Thanks and Regards
Ramesh