Re: Debian Specific Books?

I think http://www.debian.org/doc/books should answer almost everything.
greats

Justin Ellison wrote:

Hi all,

	I'm a linux user of 3 years who manages 10-15 RedHat servers at work,
and I've run Gentoo on my laptop since 1.2.
	The mailing list is great, but the noise floor is too much for me.  I
know all the generic linux related stuff, I need to know more about the
specifics of Debian, ie, roll-your-own deb's, kernel building, adding my
own modules to the installation kernel, etc.
	Anyone have any good books that could get me up and running nice and
quickly?

TIA,