Re: apt-get http mirrors ?

Hello Marc!

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 01:13:29PM +0200, Marc Hultquist wrote:
Just wondering where I would be able to find a list of http deb mirrors for
my debian server ? I cant ftp out through
our squid proxy as well the rules and regulations, so I was wondering about

Please see my other post regarding this.

the http mirrors rather ? But I dont have a mirror
list for them :\ Does anyone know where I can find a list of possible
mirrors ?

Starting from the Debian page you can click on 'Getting Debian' which
will eventually lead you to
http://www.debian.org/mirror/list

HTH,
Flo