Re: Evolution and Firebird

Josh Robinson wrote:

Hi all,

i'm not sure if this is the best place to ask about such things, but
could anyone tell me, or direct me to a place where i can find out

- how to tell firebird to use evolution to handle mailto: links

and

- how to tell evolution to use firebird to open webpages?

at the moment, evolution uses konqueror, which i can't stand. and
firebird doesn't have a clue as to what to do!

many thanks,

josh
Hey I know this doesn't help you at all, but how did you get evolution working with Debian?
I thought Ximian stopped supporting Debian :(
I would like to try Ximian Desktop with Evolution.

Rohit