Re: debian issues

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 at 23:30 GMT, jake+karen=liam penned:
> Hi
>
> I am running two(2) operating systems Debian Linux and Windows 98.  My
> hard drive is partitioned into six (6) sectors.  One sector is
> formatted as FAT32, this is to be shared by both systems.  The problem
> is that either system cannot read the files the other system put on
> the harddisk.  Any suggestions.

I think you'll need to give us a little more detail before anyone can
help.  For starters, the contents of the /etc/fstab in question.

Also, I think sectors has a special meaning when it comes to hard
drives.  I think the appropriate word here is "partitions."

--
monique