Kernel 2.6.0 nfs-server

Hi list,

I am running a 2.6.0 nfs-kernel-server tcp enabled. Clients are
mounting with following options: rw,tcp,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,timeo=14,intr

After a while a client has mounted the exports the kernel tells:
kernel: RPC request 0 but used 112

This is done in linux/net/sunrpc/svcsock.c
/* Reset response buffer and release
 * the reservation.
 * But first, check that enough space was reserved
 * for the reply, otherwise we have a bug!
 */
Who requsted 0 and who 112? Are there options I am missing?

Ciao

Elimar

--
  The way to source is always uphill!