Re: Bookmarks: Konqueror *AND* Mozilla ???

On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 10:33, Michael D Schleif wrote:
> For various reasons, I use _both_ Konqueror and Mozilla browsers.
>
> What are the best ways to maintain bookmarks that are accessible and
> update-able by _both_ browsers?
>
> In other words, I want to centralize my bookmarks, and I want to be able
> to -- easily and readily -- add to them from any browser, or at least
> these two browsers.
>
> What do you think?

Methinks you have your own little open source project there as far as i
know -- very badly needed. I wrote a PHP/Mysql web app to access links
anywhere. It's a very simple concept and easily maintainable. I threw in
a little javascript for expandable folders. Search Freshmeat or
Sourceforge for something similar.

Craig