PHP > 4.1 package available?

I just got my Debian machine online using Woody, and updated all the
packages and such, but I can't seem to find using dselect a PHP4 package
greater than PHP 4.1.2.

That's a pretty old package.  Isn't there anything more recent?

I used apt-get upgrade and dselect's update and can't seem to find
anything.

Also, and this is VERY important: how do I turn off dselect's colors?  In
my terminal, it makes it very hard to read.

--
[ Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)     ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]