Re: unsubscribe

> unsubscribe
> >
> > how mane times do I have to send this email.
>
> How long is a piece of string?
>
> --
> Please don't CC me.  Also _please_ read the following before

I think we've been through this before: twice as long as from one end
to the middle...but the answer to his question is really: no more
times. It's sent, can't be sent again. If he is speaking about
sending a similar e-mail, the answer is no more times too; nobody is
forcing him to send anything. If the answer is to be for the unasked
question "How many more times do I have to send this e-mail in order
to actually get unsubscribed from this list." The answer is also no
more times; this is the wrong place to be sending a request to get
unsubscribed from this list.

--
Best Wishes!
Mike Olds