Re: References headers missing in debian-user-digest

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 09:44:32PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 06:30:11PM +0000, Pigeon wrote:
> > Thanks for the correction... but the In-Reply-To: headers have gone missing
> > too, from the same date. Before Nov 21, both sets of headers were present in
> > the digest messages; after then, neither set is present.
>
> I'm thinking this has to be a local problem, I still get the threading
> headers...

But you don't get the digest version, do you? I think it's a digest-specific
problem; Pasc's reply seems to confirm this. "Normal" list messages have all
the headers, but the digest messages are quite severely weeded, leaving only
the most useful headers, which reduces the bandwidth required quite
significantly. It's just that since the Debian server compromise, the
threading headers have been weeded as well.

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons