Re: libc6-dev depends from linux-kernel-headers ?

Colin Watson wrote:

> Testing definitely has a linux-kernel-headers package (that exact name).

Hmm. I tried to install, but:

"debian-sarge:/home/axel# apt-get install linux-kernel-headers
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package linux-kernel-headers has no available version, but exists in the
database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package linux-kernel-headers has no installation candidate"

What does this mean ? Not on my install-DVD ? Shall I try to install from a
package mirror or what could you recommend ??

Axel