Re: ssh to NATed box fails

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 01:24:43AM +0000, Adam Barton wrote:
> Do you agree that perhaps there is some wisdom in my advice?

Simple setups tend to contain simple weak points.  Obscure setups tend to
contain obscure weaknesses which are often hard to spot from your side
of the barricade.  See Sun Tzu for details.

Now the wisdom: Some 101% of the bragging about computer security is
just that: bragging.

--
Jan Minar                      "Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed." x 4