Re: Kernel 2.6.0-final oopsing when using e2fsck [SOLVED]

Am Don, 2003-12-25 um 21.20 schrieb GCS:
[...]

For list-reference:
The problems with cryptoloop disappeared when i applied the -mm2 patch.
No more oopses or corruption AFAICT.

>  Sorry, I meant 2.4.23, this bug is fixed there. Also, it's easy to
> 'backport' to earlier kernels, it adds two lines only... If you want, I
> can check where I put that fix only as a patch.

Well that 2-liner would sure be nice to have :)

[...]
--

Matthias Hentges
Cologne / Germany

[www.hentges.net] -> PGP welcome, HTML tolerated
ICQ: 97 26 97 4   -> No files, no URL's

My OS: Debian Woody. Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice