Re: xfree86 4.3 installing on unstable

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 08:45:31AM +0100, Lukas Ruf <ruf@rawip.org> wrote:
> is there any way to install xfree 4.3 on my Debian unstable box
> without switching to experimental?
 4.3.0 may go to sid, as far as I know. But don't hold your breath
please. Anyway, you can't switch to experimental, as it's not a complete
distribution, and also you don't have to install everything that there.
Just install XFree86 packages. If you still do not want this, then just
add deb-src lines for experimental and build them for unstable for
yourself (you should not do it, as it takes too much time, and XFree86
from experimental is stable, at least I use it for months by now without
problems).

GCS