Re: radeon and X: was X won't start: Resolved

Mark,

One thing I forgot to mention on this was that I am running unstable with XF86 4.3, though it should work with XF86 4.2, as well.  Also, I say use a 2.6 series kernel because the DRI and AGPGART stuff is already in there, no need to build more modules.  Yes, it's possible.  I've done it before.  That doesn't mean it's not a pain in my ass.  But, honestly, the only reason why I'm running a 2.6 kernel is because I couldn't get DRI working in a 2.4 series kernel, either.

Peace,
DAVE