Re: Partitioning

> What is your experience regarding workstations? Is there any advantage
> or disadvantage in using a simpler partitioning (eg. only /boot and /)?

I use a single partition (just "/") on all of my workstations and many of my
servers.  In practice, I've never been in a situation where it was beneficial,
and it is a hassle to repartition the disk if you fill one of the filesystems.

You also don't really need a "/boot" partition unless you have an older computer
with BIOS cylinder limits.

BTW, the clock on your computer may be incorrect.  This message was stamped
Monday December 1st, 2003.  (Two weeks from now.)