Re: EXIM & SPAM filtering

Exim's default debian configs have procmail support set up -- and there are some good examples of using procmail to feed spamassassin out on the web.

It's more system resource intensive than say getting exim to talk to spamd, but also nicely portable to other systems you might have that use other MTA's that also support procmail.

Nate

Raymond Gree wrote:

Hi,
as most of you I receive undesired email -spam-
I run my own mail server Exim on a Debian Woody
is there a way to use spamassassin , mailfilter or other
to kill these mails
the only information I have been able to find is when using
a fetch software
thank you very much for your help
Raymond