Re: wvdial execute error

Hi David,

I asked about the same a problem a few hours earlier. Afterwards I found out that apparently it's a bug which has already been reported as Debian bug no. 218403 ( http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=218403&repeatmerged=no ) I unfortunately don't have access to the machine exhibiting this error, but if you confirm the bug report and add your configuration details ( see http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting ) it might help the maintainers fix it a bit quicker (if this is not the correct way to confirm Debian bug reports please somebody shout at me to stop recommending nonsense).

Cheers,

Marc

David Yardley wrote:

Hi all,

I recently upgraded to sarge but wvdial returns this error everytime I try to execute it. wvdial: Symbol '_ZTV6WvFile' has different size in shared objectt, consider relinking.  Can anyone help?

Dave