Re: RP Debian Font guide for beginners plz ...

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 10:42:40AM -0500, e-bone said

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/ch-tune.en.html#s-xfs-tt

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day: Panama Crowell cybercash Roswell Ft. Meade UFO Saddam Hussein