can you help me?

debian?,
it seemed like you might have some christian values
from what i saw on a forum on the net.  i am not
completely illiterate with computers, but still could
use some help in finding a way, if possible to
restrict my search on the net, so that my computer
will not accept certain words that i might type in
during a lapse in my moral stability.  understand? :)
if you have any ideas for ways to protect myself from
temptation, please e-mail back.  i want to find
something that won't restrict me from sites that i
would feel are ok.  maybe just words that i couldn't
type in and get a response from search engines.
ideas?  i would appreciate help.

thanks,
joel