Re: apt-proxy

wjl wrote:

Ok; my /etc/apt-proxy/apt-proxy.conf looks like:

I can't see anything specifically wrong.  Here is my apt-proxy.conf:

add_backend /main/                                      \
        $APT_PROXY_CACHE/debian/                        \
        http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/                \
        http://linux.csua.berkeley.edu/debian/          \
        http://lyre.mit.edu/debian/

add_backend /non-US/                                    \
        $APT_PROXY_CACHE/non-US/                        \
        http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US/         \
        http://non-us.debian.org/                       \
        http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian-non-US/

add_backend /security/                                  \
        $APT_PROXY_CACHE/security/                      \
        http://security.debian.org/                     \
        http://non-us.debian.org/debian-security/

add_backend /marillat/                                  \
        $APT_PROXY_CACHE/marillat/                      \
        http://marillat.free.fr/

Here is my sources.list (on the box that runs the proxy):

deb http://localhost:9999/security/ stable/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://localhost:9999/security/ stable/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://localhost:9999/main/ stable main non-free contrib
deb-src http://localhost:9999/main/ stable main non-free contrib

deb http://localhost:9999/non-US/ stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb-src http://localhost:9999/non-US/ stable/non-US main contrib non-free

Try getting the box that runs the proxy working first before you
try the remote boxes.

HTH,

-Roberto