Re: Diff btw GeForce4 and RIVA TNT2?

From: Ron Johnson (ron.l.johnson@cox.net)
Subject: Re: Diff btw GeForce4 and RIVA TNT2?

>> Quod erat demonstrandum!

>The nvidia-using-TNT2 will *smoke* the
nv-using-GeForce4.

Unfortunately with Backstreet Ruby I cannot mix nvidia
and nv, so both the figures are with nvidia.

Unfortunately that it is closed source but I find
nvidia very stable and very easy to install. The
*only* peculiarity is that to start xdm with
Backstreet Ruby you must have an X -probeonly in it so
that nvidia finds both cards, otherwise you get: COULD
NOT INITIALIZE NVIDIA when you try to start the
separate X's.

Hugo.