Re: Mozilla and Print

On Sun, 2003-08-31 at 20:59, Bijan Soleymani wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 05:28:22PM -0400, Rodrigo Gesswein wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> >    I have installed Debian 3.0r1 and Mozilla 1.4, but when I try to print
> > a html page, CPU goes to 100% and nothing happend, I must kill mozilla
> > manually. LPD is installed and configured right.
> >
> >    Any ideas ?

> What happens if you print to a file and then run lpr on that file?

I've had the same problem in the past month.
CPU goes 100% while preparing the document.
I cannot print on my printer neither on file.

I tried creating a new profile. It worked once but doesn't work anymore.
It could then be profile related, but I doubt.
I wonder if it could be font related...

I have been on #mozillazine but nobody could help me.

I really need help :(

Jerome