Re: how to broadcast web, if dsl modem block port 80

thanks your reply
I let httpd.conf all back to port 80, and lease a static ip from qwest.net(my isp)
contact actiontec tech support, it ask me to change modem configuration at DMZ hosting to my local ip, 192.168.0.2

then I try my static ip again on the browzer, and it response time out

he also recommand me to upgrade dsl modem 1524's firmware from my current 1.60.10.0.50 to 1.60.10.0.69

after I unzip the new firmware file, it generate
root@localhost recover]# ls
product.ini  R1520SU.bin  R1520SU.bmp  R1524SU-1.bin  R1524SU-1.bmp  R1524SU.bin  R1524SU.bmp  recover.exe  recover.ini  ver.txt
[root@localhost recover]# cat ver.txt
1.60.10.0.69-R1520SU
1.60.10.0.69-R1524SU-1
1.60.10.0.69-R1524SU
does anyone know how to make this dos configureation file work in linux?

or succesful to use atciontec r1524 old firmware to broadcast web?
like to see your experience

sincere eric