Re: kdemultimedia: dependent on several non-existent versions ???

Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> [2003:09:02:04:28:41-0700] scribed:
> On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 07:06:07PM -0500, Michael D Schleif wrote:
> > What am I missing?
>
> The fact that this happens in unstable, hence the name.  If you don't
> want this happening from time to time, avoid unstable and testing, use
> frozen or stable instead.

Yes, I know that ;>

Sorry, to bother you; but, on the "off" chance that I overlooked
something, I posted -- again, sorry to bother you . . .

I have several systems running kde v3.1x, and doing quite well, thank
you.  Now, I install on a new laptop, and do not want the headaches of
from woody kde, so I want to go straight from nothing to kde v3.1x, and
it doesn't work!  I searched the archives, and found _nothing_ about
this, and asked the list if I missed something . . .

--
Best Regards,

mds
mds resource