Re: apt-get "ace-of-penguins"

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 11:13:12PM -0400, William Bradley wrote:
> The above package is listed amongst the Debian packages. Can someone tell me
> the url to Debian in order to "apt-get" this package.

  If apt-get is working for you and, in particular,
/etc/apt/sources.list has proper entries you don't need the URL. In
case you want to install it, just run

    apt-get install ace-of-penguins

Do note that, in general, some people recommend using dselect or a
similar newer user interface to Debian package management over running
apt-get like that.
  You could also manually go to http://packages.debian.org and search
for ace-of-penguins.
--