Freenet seed nodes

Hello,

I'm looking for a seed node or two to use for freenet.  I've installed
freenet on a bunch of stable systems and the seedNodes have all failed
in multiple attempts over the last two weeks ("Attempts were made to
contact 30 nodes.  30 were totally unreachable...  The request couldn't
even make it off your node.").  So I unpacked the sid version and tried
that seedNodes table, but with the same result (49 were totally
unreachable).

Does anyone have a node I can attach to?  Where is there a public
seedNodes list?  (Didn't see anything on freenet.sourceforge.net.)

[Please CC me in replies]

Zeen,
--
-Adam P.