Re: CUPS admin web site errors

Kevin McKinley wrote:
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:23:36 -0400
Tom Allison <tallison@tacocat.net> wrote:

I've been staring at this for a while yet and haven't found anything to
help me here.

google.com shows me that this happens with a lot of people out there (or
has in the past) but I haven't found anything to show me a solution or
even a potential cause.

I had the same problem when I tried to set up a pure-Woody machine as a
print server. For this reason and another (paper size issues) I gave up
after trying the  linuxprinting.org and cups.org message boards.

Defaults such as paper size can be set with lpoptions (user or root), or
by editing the ppd (/etc/cups/ppd), or by editing /etc/cups/lpoptions.

CUPS 1.1.18 solved that problem for me on another machine, but I don't know
if that's a reasonable alternative for you.