Re: Mozilla and Print

Bijan Soleymani wrote:
On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 05:28:22PM -0400, Rodrigo Gesswein wrote:

Hello!

  I have installed Debian 3.0r1 and Mozilla 1.4, but when I try to print
a html page, CPU goes to 100% and nothing happend, I must kill mozilla
manually. LPD is installed and configured right.

  Any ideas ?

What happens if you print to a file and then run lpr on that file?

Bijan

Is this the CUPS version of lpr or the real lpr?

I'm asking because I am running into the same problem under cupssys-bsd.
cups-server logs, under debug, show a problem, but I can't seem to get it working yet, "IPP Read Error"

--
I hate quotations.
		-- Ralph Waldo Emerson