Re: Quoting

Von: "Paul Johnson" <baloo@ursine.ca>

> On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 10:36:47AM -0400, Rick Pasotto wrote:
> > Also, when quoted text follows a top post, you often *still* scroll to
> > the end to make sure there is no additional new info.
>
> Right, because convention dictates that you intersperse, and that's
> what people expect.

Sorry to come in here with my Outlook Express... (still looking for a 'better' MUA for Win32)
I can't provide a fully informational quoting line at the top, I'll try my best. But every each and then, for some mysterious reason, Outlook Express 6 just doesn't want to >-quote to the lines. Then I certainly won't go and add them by myself. Then it's just easier to become a 'top-poster', appreciated or not.

But I must say that I find those PGP signatures a bit irritating, I must filter them out in my eyes everytime I see them. Anyway, is it really so important to sign one's messages here? Why not even encrypt them? (Damn, I forgot, that doesn't work.) But there already was a thread on that, I think. (And did I already mention that OE shows those other signed mails as attachments?)

--
Yves Goergen
nospam.list@unclassified.de