Re: Harassment

> From antony@antgel.co.uk Thu Aug  7 17:03:39 2003
>

> On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 04:06:59PM -0700, Alan Connor wrote:
> >
> > Here's the Person who's been harassing me:
> >

> What does this have to do with Debian?
>
> If you want sympathy, I think this might not be the place to get it, as
> you have been offered many opinions on your POV in another thread, and
> haven't stopped for a second to wonder if, just maybe, you might not
> know everything.
>
> At least that's what I'd think when _that many_ people disagreed with
> me.

First-of-all, if you think this thread doesn't belong on the list, then
why did you respond to it?

S`econd-of-all, MORE people here agree with me than disagree with me.
They simply don't  post their opinions on the list for fear of being attacked
by the pro-spam faction here.

So they mail me instead. That's fine.

Alan

--
      For Linux/Bash users: Eliminate spam with the Mailbox-Sentry-Program.
         See: http://tinyurl.com/inpd  for the scripts and docs.